NEW! ELOPEMENT PACKAGE
Don't let COVID-19 ruin your big day. We've got you covered! An intimate ceremony, including up to 10 guests & support from top-tier vendors in the area.
This will make for an effortless, stress-free planning period & day!
This package will include:
○ Wedding Planner
○ Chairs, tables & linens
'A La Carte' Additions
○ Dinner for 10- $150 for 4 hours
○ Overnight stay in the manor- $200
Looking for a setting with natural beauty & a backdrop that's hard to replicate? We have the perfect setting for you! Features from our large lawn with slow-rolling hills to the historic barn fit with beautiful sliding doors & a chandelier make your big day unforgettable!
○ 300 guests in the lawn
○ 225 guests in the barn
Let your creative mind run free as you look to plan your special day at Scarlet Oaks Estate! We know that dancing is important to you & we have beautiful space under the stars with string lights for you & your guests to tear up the dance floor.
○ 155 seated guests in the barn
○ 300 seated guests in the tent
or on the lawn
In the Main Estate, we offer a beautiful bridal suite with hooks to hold your dress and ample space for hair & makeup finishing touches.
DAY-OF EVENT COORDINATOR
We have partnered with Your Perfect Day LLC to assist in the planning & coordination of your wedding day. This will help your day run as smoothly as possible & keep you stress-free.
The amenities you will receive are:
○ 1 on-site coordinator on the wedding day (10 hrs)
○ 3 meetings with follow-up emails & calls
○ Unlimited vendor recommendations
○ Design, layout & logistics suggestions
○ Proof reading of save the dates,
invitations, programs, etc.
○ Handle any issues that arise while planning or during the wedding day
○ Review all vendor contracts & ensure they are
carried out accordingly on the wedding day
○ Take over all coordination responsibilities
6 weeks prior to the wedding day
○ Handle marriage licenses, cue DJ or band,
refills on any food, your tips or payments for vendors
○ Cut the cake ($100 extra fee)
○ Clean up & tear down after wedding ($TBD extra)
○ ... and more!!
“Scarlet Oaks Estate was the PERFECT place for out September wedding. The Estate is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. The barn and grounds are breathtaking for an outdoor wedding. Kate was so helpful during the whole planning process and the morning of our wedding. I would recommend this venue and Airbnb over and over!”
— Frankie Helms, 2019 Bride