Looking for a setting with natural beauty & a backdrop that's hard to replicate? We have the perfect setting for you! Features from our large lawn with slow-rolling hills to the historic barn fit with beautiful sliding doors & a chandelier make your big day unforgettable!
○ 250 guests in the lawn
○ 155 guests in the barn
Let your creative mind run free as you look to plan your special day at Scarlet Oaks Estate! We know that dancing is important to you & we have beautiful space under the stars with string lights for you & your guests to tear up the dance floor.
○ 155 seated guests in the barn
○ 250 seated guests in the tent
or on the lawn
DAY-OF EVENT COORDINATOR
We have partnered with Your Perfect Day LLC to assist in the planning & coordination of your wedding day. This will help your day run as smoothly as possible & keep you stress-free.
The amenities you will receive are:
○ 2 on-site coordinator on the wedding day (10 hrs)
○ 3 meetings with follow-up emails & calls
○ Unlimited vendor recommendations
○ Design, layout & logistics suggestions
○ Proof reading of save the dates,
invitations, programs, etc.
○ Handle any issues that arise while planning or during the wedding day
○ Review all vendor contracts & ensure they are
carried out accordingly on the wedding day
○ Take over all coordination responsibilities
6 weeks prior to the wedding day
○ Handle marriage licenses, cue DJ or band,
refills on any food, your tips or payments for vendors
○ Cut the cake ($100 extra fee)
○ Clean up & tear down after wedding ($TBD extra)
○ ... and more!!
We are flexible & will do our best to accommodate for whatever your wedding vision may look like. Inquire now and let's talk about how we can be the perfect venue for your wedding day!
"Absolutely beautiful for our September 10th wedding. We rented both houses and it was great being able to use them for everyone to get around. Pat was easy to get ahold of through email. We are located out of town and he was able to accommodate our location with zoom calls for our final meetings. We worked with their partnered day of coordinators, Your Perfect Day, who did a wonderful job with keeping everything running smoothly and helped us stay organized prior. They also did our table decorations which were lovely and exactly what we asked for. We couldn't have picked a more perfect venue!"
— Paige Clark, 2022 Bride